This site is for people learning to work with people with ABI.
MODULE 1: An introduction to Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
MODULE 2: Working with people with ABI
Each module includes:
- Text, videos, case studies, questions & answers to check progress & Pre and Post-tests
People with ABI, tips
An orientation for people new to working with people with ABI:
- Types of ABI
- People with ABI - Video stories and other case studies
- Practical tools and tips for working with people with ABI
- Practice wisdom - from people with ABI, family members . . .
Case management & services
An orientation to case management and the services network
- What's case management
- Understanding the services network
Strategies and resources for learning in the work place:
- Worker roles - who needs to know what
- Using team meetings, workshops & supervision for knowledge building
- Resources - handouts, videos, graphics, books . . .